Are you frustrating with Vista security measures that always annoy you with UAC popup? Did you feel you want trow away your PC when it do that even though you are an Administrator? Calm down. Frust no more. Just follow this steps.
1. At vista run menu, type “msconfig”
2. At the tools tab, scroll down until you find “Disable UAC”
3. Click on it and press launch.
4. A popup will appear wait untill it finished.
5. Reboot the pc.
Using Control panel.
1. Open User Accounts at control panel.
2. Click “Turn User Account Control on or off”
3. Remove the tick at the checkbox.
4. Reboot is required.