Basking Ridge, N.J., and White Plains, N.Y., USA – Verizon Wireless and Nokia introduce the Nokia 2705 Shade(TM), a compact flip phone that fits in a pocket or purse for stylish connectivity. Available initially as an online exclusive, customers will have the option of purchasing the phone with or without a camera. The Nokia Shade also allows the customer to have the ability to choose the color of their choice with Xpress-onTM covers, sold separately.
Available colors: Black with Xpress-on(TM) Covers sold separately
– Large display on one of the smallest devices available at Verizon Wireless
– VZ NavigatorSM-capable to give customers access to more than 15 million points of interest
– Connect in color with Xpress-on changeable covers (sold separately)
– Stylish and sleek with interchangeable covers for added personalization
– Stores up to 1,000 contacts
– Light-weight and easily fits into a pocket or purse
– Text, picture and voice messaging capabilities
– Up to 300 minutes of usage time or up to 360 hours of standby time
– 1.3 megapixel camera
– Bluetooth® compatible with support for the following Bluetooth profiles: headset, hands-free, phonebook access, basic printing, and object push (for vCard and vCalendar)
– Micro USB 2.0 compatible
– Access to Mobile Web.
Price and availability:
The Nokia Shade with camera will be available online beginning Oct. 6 at www.verizonwireless.com for USD 29.99 with a new two-year customer agreement. Customers can purchase Xpress-on changeable covers in blue, red and purple for USD 19.99 by visiting www.verizonwireless.com.