Currently a range of laptop powered by GeForce 500M in the CES. NVIDIA introduce 5 new GPU to combine with new Intel processor. They are GeForce GT 540M, GeForce GT 550M, and GeForce GT 555M for performance user and GeForce GT 520M and GeForce GT 525M for mainstream user. Introduced less than a year ago, NVIDIA Optimus is now designed into over 80% of 500M Series notebooks across leading OEMs.
- NVIDIA 3D Vision™ technology support for eye-popping immersive 3D environments
- DirectX 11 support for the most visually stunning gaming experiences
- PhysX™ physics engine support for experiencing games with realistic physics effects
- CUDA™ architecture support for general purpose GPU computing applications
- NVIDIA Verde™ notebook drivers for system stability and optimal performance
- Support for NVIDIA 3DTV Play™ software for delivering 3D content from your PC to a 3D TV
One thought on “New mobile 500M series GPU from NVIDIA”
These are text you will observe on several deals.