Ask most video game fanatics and they’ll tell you that first-person shooters just play better using a keyboard and mouse. That’s why Penguin United has created the Eagle-Eye Converter in order to meet this specific need. The Eagle-Eye is an adapter that converts any standard USB HID keyboard and mouse into a turbo charged controller for the Sony PS3 video game console. The Eagle-Eye Converter will be on display at CES January 7-10, at Booth #5413, North Hall.
The Eagle-Eye Converter provides a customized key mapping feature for all PS3 controller buttons that seamlessly transfers the command data to your keyboard and mouse. Now first-person shooter games like Call of Duty; Modern Warfare, Killzone 2, and BioShock can be played with greater dexterity, speed and accuracy than with a standard controller.
“One of the drawbacks with playing first-person shooters is the lack of speed and accuracy offered by traditional controllers,”
• Customized Key Mapping Feature Transfers Command Data to Keyboard and Mouse
• Same Data Transfer Rate as Original PS3 Controller for Greater Dexterity
• Optional Turbo Mode for R1, R2, L1, L2 and the 4 Primary Action Buttons
• Supports 2 USB Ports for Standard HID Keyboard and Mouse
• Provides Turbo Function for Standard PS3 Controller when Not Using Keyboard/Mouse
• SRP: $49.99
• On Display at CES Booth #5413, North Hall