Beginning at 15 cents per day per employee – including video – new unified communications solutions enable improved customer service, speed collaboration
BASKING RIDGE, N.J. – Avaya Inc., a global leader in business communications applications, systems and services, today introduced the industry’s most affordable Unified Communications solutions, designed specifically for a new era of global, virtual business. For as little as 15 cents per day per employee – including video,1 Avaya Unified Communications Solutions for remote workers and branch offices help businesses address their top communications challenges to build a more customer-focused, collaborative and profitable enterprise.
The new Avaya Unified Communications solutions provide essential tools for the way employees work today, with proven, interoperable software, hardware and services from Avaya and its partner ecosystem. The solutions enable employees to become more productive and collaborative wherever they are located, and allow businesses to extend customer service beyond the contact center to include employees in branch and remote locations.
“Today, Avaya is introducing unified communications solutions that solve real-business problems and drive customer loyalty,” said Jorge Blanco, vice president, Communications Solutions, Avaya. “These highly-affordable solutions allow companies to match a business need with a complete solutions set of unified communications services, software and hardware that quickly deliver significant improvements and ROI.”
The new solutions are focused on role-based communications needs for teleworkers, home agents, enterprise and small business mobile workers, branch office integration, retail stores and branch banking.
The solutions introduced today are:
* Unified Communications Solutions for teleworkers and for mobile workers provide a headquarters communication experience to employees working from home or while mobile, helping to lowering costs and enabling a more productive workforce.
* Home Agent Solution allows contact center operators to attract and retain qualified agents, deliver a consistently high level of service while lowering costs.
* Unified Communications for Small Business provides all employees of a small business with a means to work remotely when needed and be instantly accessible while outside the office.
* Intelligent Branch Solutions allow companies to integrate branch offices with headquarters, contact centers and other company locations and quickly bring new locations online, using the most effective deployment model.
* Intelligent Branch for Retail Stores solution secures a competitive edge by retaining customers at the “moment of truth” before the sale is lost– at the lowest deployment cost using existing infrastructure of call boxes and retail devices.
* Intelligent Branch for Banking solution for tellers, financial advisors, and customer service agents provides a consistent experience to all customers – in the branch, on the web, over the phone.
The Avaya Unified Communications solutions enable businesses to take a targeted, yet systematic approach to accommodating a broad range of worker profiles that delivers greater consistency and cost control. Designed to simplify purchasing, implementation and management, the unified communications solutions have been tested and assembled for maximum effectiveness and ease of deployment, and help increase security, regulatory compliance, business continuity and carbon reduction or “green” initiatives.
“Across the industry, we are seeing companies seeking composite solutions, designed for specific customer scenarios, that include hardware, software, middleware and services,” said Robert Mahowald, principal analyst, IDC. “We believe those that can provide a ‘shrink-wrapped’ unified communications package that solves specific business problems, has credibility in VoIP, a large developer community and uses open standards that will be in the position to really help businesses and organizations cut through the complexity and clutter.”
Harvest Fund Management: Unified Communications Solutions Ease the Challenges of Rapid Growth
For Harvest Fund Management Co., Ltd. (Harvest), one of China’s leading fund management companies, Avaya Unified Communications Solutions for remote and branch workers play a strategic role supporting the company’s investment performance, which has consistently beaten the industry average. The solutions help the company improve customer service, collaboration and operational efficiency. When Harvest needed to expand customer service operations to more effectively handle the volume and complexity of inquiries, Avaya’s solutions enabled the company to seamlessly extend its contact center operations to include branch and mobile workers and drive first call resolution. Now, fund managers who are on the road can be tapped as easily as if they are seated in the contact center when a customer has a complex question about their fund. Avaya Meeting Exchange, a multimedia conferencing system, helps Harvest to cost effectively share the latest fund knowledge with branch workers, sales people as well as channel partners. Real-time information delivered to financial advisors via SMS push to their Avaya one-X Deskphone helps them stay on top of their game.
“Rapid growth in our business created new communications challenges,” said Xiang Ningning, Deputy Director of IT Department of Harvest. “We needed to provide our information workers with enhanced communi-cations abilities, strengthen sales force and channel partner training, and be more responsive to customer inquiries. Avaya’s innovative solutions meet our needs and enhance customer service levels.”