The EVGA GeForce GTX 680 graphics card features many new and key features:
- NVIDIA SMX Engine – Brand new processing engine which delivers twice the performance/watt compared to previous generations
- NVIDIA GPU Boost Technology – Dynamically maximizes clockspeeds to push performance to new levels and bring out the best in every game.
- NVIDIA FXAA – Lightning fast anti-aliasing in a huge variety of games with the simple click of a mouse./li>
- NVIDIA TXAA – Next generation anti-aliasing algorithm that delivers the image quality of 8X MSAA, with the performance hit of only 2xMSAA.
- Adaptive Vertical Sync – Dynamically adjusts VSync to your monitors native refresh rate for the smoothest gameplay possible.
- Frame Rate Target – Set a target Frame Rate with EVGA Precision X and your card will automatically adjust the power/performance to meet that target
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround – Now supported on a single GPU, with up to three gaming monitors plus one accessory display!
- PCI Express 3.0 – Offers double the bandwidth of PCI Express 2.0, for highest data transfer speeds. Also backwards compatible with all existing PCI Express motherboards.
Learn more about the EVGA GeForce GTX 680 here.
In addition to the EVGA GeForce GTX 680, EVGA is also introducing a new version of its popular “Precision” overclocking software: EVGA Precision X. Designed from the ground up to support the latest GPU technologies, EVGA Precision X redefines what overclocking software should be. This program allows you to fine tune your EVGA graphics card, including GPU Clock speed, GPU Voltage, Memory Clock speed and Fan speed.
EVGA Precision X features many new and key features:
- Brand New GUI – Built from the ground up for the next generation of graphics accelerators.
- Advanced Hardware Monitoring – See GPU vitals in real time.
- In Game Monitoring – See your GPU vitals, without leaving your game.
- Frame Rate Target – GeForce GTX 680 will adjust power/clock dynamically to match set framerate.
- Fan Curve – Setup and advanced fan profile.
Learn more about the EVGA Precision X here.